Official Aftermovie 2019
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, by which Directive 95 is repealed / 46 / CE (hereinafter, RGPD), Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE) and Organic Law 3 / 2018, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, FEDERACIÓN ERASMUS STUDENT NETWORK ESPAÑA guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data, of any type provided by our associates, in accordance with the provisions of the General Protection Regulation of Personal data.
The Data Protection Policy of FEDERACIÓN ERASMUS STUDENT NETWORK ESPAÑA rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the Data Controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework, being able to demonstrate this to the corresponding control authorities. provided will be treated in the terms established in the RGPD; In this sense, FEDERACIÓN ERASMUS STUDENT NETWORK ESPAÑA has adopted the levels of protection that are legally required, and has installed all the technical measures at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access by third parties, set out below. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Responsible for the treatment: Who are we?
- Name: FEDERACIÓN ERASMUS STUDENT NETWORK ESPAÑA (ESN ESPAÑA)
- CIF: V83340406
- Address: Carretera Colmenar, km 15, 28049, Madrid
- Phone: 670334560
- Email: [email protected]
Purpose of the treatment: What will we use your data for?
All the data provided by our associates and / or visitors on the ESN Ibiza trip website or their staff will be included in files, automated or not, created and maintained under their responsibility, essential to provide the services requested by users, or to resolve the doubts or questions raised by our visitors.
Legitimacy of the treatment: Why do we need your data?
- Social relationship : To maintain the relationship between the Federation and the users.
- Legitimate interest : To attend to the queries and claims that you raise and to manage the collection of the amounts owed.
- Your consent : If you are a user of our website, by checking the box that appears in the contact form, you authorize us to send you the necessary communications to respond to the query or request for information raised.
Recipients: With whom do we share your data?
We transfer your personal data to our sections in order to provide a better service and inform you of all the news. On some occasions, we will have to transfer the data to those public or private entities to which we are obliged due to compliance with any law. For example, the Tax Law requires the Tax Agency to provide certain information on economic operations that exceed a certain amount.
In the event that, apart from the aforementioned assumptions, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will request your permission in advance through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
Communication: Where can we send your data?
We will not make international transfers of your personal data for any of the indicated purposes.
Conservation: How long will we keep your data?
We will only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. When determining the appropriate retention period, we examine the risks involved in the treatment, as well as our contractual, legal and regulatory obligations, internal data retention policies and our legitimate business interests described in this Privacy Notice and Cookies policy.
In this sense, ESN ESPAÑA will keep the personal data once its relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, during the limitation period of the actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to ESN ESPAÑA, and will not be processed except for making it available to public administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatments, as well as for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Security: How are we going to protect your data?
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of the personal information that is processed in our systems. We maintain strict security levels to protect the personal data that we process against accidental losses and unauthorized access, treatment or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, the nature and the risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be held responsible for the use that you make of the data (including username and password) that you use on our website. Our staff follow strict privacy standards and in the event that we hire third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same standards and allow us to audit them to verify compliance.
Your rights: What rights can you exercise as an interested party?
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right to delete your personal data, when this is possible (for example, by legal imperative);
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or need to process the data is doubtful, in which case, we may keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process those indicated is our legitimate interest. ESN ESPAÑA will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or is necessary for the defense of claims, when this right proceeds.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to ESN ESPAÑA.
To exercise your rights, you can do so free of charge and at any time, by contacting us at Carretera Colmenar, km 15, 28049, Madrid, or by writing an email to [email protected] , always attaching a copy of your DNI.
Protection of rights: Where can you make a claim?
In case you understand that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through any of the following means:
- Electronic office: https://www.aepd.es
- Postal mail: Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
- Telephone: 901.100.099 and 912.663.517
Filing a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
ESN ESPAÑA reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence that may affect compliance with it.In order to guarantee compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data, ESN ESPAÑA has received consulting and advisory services from ClickDatos .
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember that user’s visit later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access the content stored on your pc, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, etc. and it also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / CE, developed in our ordinance by the second paragraph of article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on our website.
The cookies are then classified according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to bear in mind that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies : These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies : These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data.
Types of cookies as the length of time they remain active s
- Session cookies : They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies : They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies : Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies : These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Analysis cookies : These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Regarding the treatment of data collected through analysis cookies, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of users as long as they are First-party cookies, which treat aggregated data for strictly statistical purposes, which provide information on their use and include the possibility for users to express their refusal about their use.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the origin restrictions, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or eliminate said restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in admitting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser for this purpose.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that they are expressly consenting to the person responsible for their use, being able to exercise their rights and revoke their consent at any time, through a request to ESN ESPAÑA.
Below, we inform you in detail of all the cookies that could be installed from our website. Depending on your browsing, the configuration of your browser and the acceptance or rejection of them, all or only some of them may be installed.
|COOKIE||SOURCE||PURPOSE AND MORE INFORMATION|
|_gid||Third parties||Google Analytics: It is used to distinguish users. 24 hours, session.|
|_gat||Third parties||Google Analytics: Used to limit request speed – limiting data collection on high-traffic sites. 10 minutes, session.|
|_ga||Third parties||Google Analytics: Enables the unique visit control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes their browser, it will be considered another user. Conservation: 2 years|
|_fbp||Third parties||Facebook advertising. Required to provide a series of advertising products such as real-time bids from third-party advertisers|
|NID||Third parties||Google advertising. The “Google +1” button used on our Website is hosted on Google. Your browser sends information about the cookies that Google requires if you keep the session active with your account. These data are used by Google in order to associate them with your account.|
|ANID||Third parties||Google advertising. It contains a unique randomly generated value that enables the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure the performance of the ads and provide recommendations regarding products based on statistical data. 1 year, persistent|
|CONSENT||Third parties||Google advertising. It contains a unique randomly generated value that enables the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure the performance of the ads and provide recommendations regarding products based on statistical data. 1 year, persistent.|
|_cfduid||CloudFlare||CloudFlare Technique. Set by the CloudFlare service so that web traffic to the HubSpot platform is redirected through CloudFlare. It does not correspond to any user id in the web application, nor does it save any personally identifiable data. 1 year.|
|1P_JAR||Third parties||Google advertising. Transfers data to Google to make advertising more attractive. 1 week, persistent.|
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser or you prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
If you have accepted to load Google Analytics cookies, you can also revoke said acceptance at any time using the “Disabling add-on for Google Analytics browsers”, accessing the following web page and following the instructions detailed there: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es